Happy Friday. This week there has been some interesting ideas floating around the net from religion, same sex marriage, women and history. Im happy to share some things I believe you will find interesting.
1. Does Anayltical Thinking Erode Religious Belief (Religious DisPatches)
2. The Meaning of Same Sex Marriage (NY Times)
3. Guilty but Not Responsible? (The Guardian)
4. Religious Freedom For Atheists (Religious DisPatches)
5. Five Historical Misconceptions (Youtube) funny
6. Women Are Heroes. Amazing Photography Book Preview (BrainPickings)
7. Mommy Wars (NY Times) An excellent critique of present feminism debate